Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Colson quotes - on Caroline and Daddy

This boy fills me with such joy:

Colson: Do you know why we keep running out of Sister-Diapers? Because she is sooo good at going poop.

-------------------

Colson: Mom, do you know how much I love sister? I love her more than our backyard being filled with gold. I love her more than a huge, giant cupcake that would fill our yard. I love her so much that I squeeze her.

--------------------

Colson: Do you know what I love best of all?
KC: What?
Colson: Being with you.

DSC_2045

Dear Colson, my heart is filled with warmth and color because of you. You are the perfect piece to this Rumrey culture. And I love you. I love you.

1 comment:

AZChelsea said...

What an amazing kid. God knew exactly what He was doing the day He created Colson.


Blog Archive