Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Colson Quotes on which I sigh "ooooh Brother"

DSC_0040

When you are educating a 5-year-old there are some interesting comments and ideas that are expressed:

Colson: Maybe when Rembrandt dies I will be the one that will be the great and famous artist.

-------

Colson: Here, I'll just try to read this part with my eyes closed.

(oh brother)

-------

Me: Colson can you please pick up those crumbs you dropped.

Colson: Maybe at night mouses can eat those. We don't want to be messing with crumbs.

DSC_1593

2 comments:

Melodie said...

perfect, absolutely perfect. How about interrupting a reading lesson with "Mom, I just have one question, one question that I am dying to know, can I please, please, please ask you if Robin Hood is a 'super'?" (which he just did, of course) oh brother!

Abby said...

Love the Rembrandt quote. Are you training Colson in classical art techniques or something?


Blog Archive