Friday, July 5, 2013

A Decade of Together

It seems that 10 years goes by quickly.  Why didn't anybody tell me this?  Wait, I guess that everybody actually has told me that time ticks by too fast.  I must be dense.  Friends, today, 10 years ago, I married my best friend.  It seems impossible that nearly 1/3 of my life I have been known as Mrs. Rumrey.  Where did these past 10 years go?  They have been spent in 4 different cities starting on Center St in Salem, to Madelyn, to Moscow, to White Ave, to N. Polk, to Eugene, to Curtis, to Hoover, and now in Medford.  Several moves, three babies, but one blessed and beautiful union.  Thanks be to God.

There is so much, too much to say, to feel, to reflect on.  (This is just a neglected blog anyway).  

Today we did this together...


And saw this...



But this view, the past 10 years, 12 years actually, has been the best of my life...

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love, love Mrs. Rumrey! Glad you guys had a nice day celebrating your marriage and your time together. Congrats on 10 years!

Bobby said...

Congrats to you guys. Mr. Rumrey you are awesome! I am a HS Bible teacher now, and remember the days of Bible class with you really well. Hope you are doing great!

-Bobby Childs

BLAZER PROPHET said...

I am a fellow Oregonian and just found your abandoned blog.

VERY nice. Good photos and wonderful thoughts. You express yourself very nicely.


Blog Archive