Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Mall



Mrs. (Mama) Christy Camp tagged me to come up with a mall that would suite my fancy....we'll, here goes: requirements included 6 stores and 2 restaurants (one being dine in and one being fast food). Baja counts as fast food right? GAP is all around a good choice for me, and Ann Taylor has the most wonderful dresses. Target needs no explanation, and the go-getter in me would love to browse through REI often. This would also be a wonderful store to accomodate my little mountain boy. The Borders Books and Music would have to include a good cafe for some frothy java (of course). and P.F. Chang's: when I was prego with Colson I would dream about eating their lettuce wrap appetizer. and Crate & Barrel has that timeless, tasteful fashion that could inspire and rejuvenate any home.
Posted by Picasa
Christy, sorry it took me so long to get to this. :) And I tag Charissa! ha! wow, I really want to go shopping now at my mall. Good thing I live in Moscow, Idaho. haha, because it limits our options. and Walmart doens't sound fun, it only reminds me of diapers.

1 comment:

cacfus said...

Oh I love your mall! Well done my friend.

I can't wait to see you at the shower for Kelee!! Is Colson coming? He is sure welcome...


Blog Archive