Monday, March 10, 2008

The New Arrival...

...no, not the budding fruit within my womb. Believe me, baby is still there and making his/her presence quite known.

These are my new kicks, and I have to say I have waited patiently for them. I am very excited about all the upcoming adventures we shall have together. Getting a pair of shoes that sing your name when you put them on are a magic thing, and for me, these are one of those precious pairs.


In baby news: I feel like this baby could come anyday. It's a curious thing because when Colson came, I was completely taken off guard. Maybe I'm waiting in too much anticipation.

I feel like Spring time is the perfect time to have a baby. It's so fitting for the fruit of the womb to ripen at the brink of all things new and budding. Come spring come.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bridget Beth said...

Hey! I like your cool kicks!


Blog Archive