Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dragon Slayers in Training


Colson loves Lewis already. He frequently asks me to wake him up from his naps, and when Lewis is awake he asks me if he is looking at him play with his toys. Today I had to make Colson stop giving Lewis tennis balls. He would set them up on his lap and say "here ya go baby". Thankfully, Colson has a tenderness about him and he really seems to care about others. This is very precious when played out already brother to brother. I'm so excited to watch them grow together. Colson is already planning on teaching him how to slay dragons. And when we asked Colson what was important for Lewis to know, he said in response, "Cars and Trucks!" I'm feeling outnumbered around here, but I suppose I'm used to that with 3 older brothers and no sisters growing up. I like boys and am sure thankful for the ones I've been given.

On an unrelated note, today I've seen clouds, sun, rain, and snow. I'm ready for some warmer weather. I'm ready for spring. I'm ready to not see a fresh layer of snow on the ground when I get out of bed in the morning. There is a high of 70 degrees this weekend. that's the word on the street at least. and that would be just what the doctor ordered.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

christy said...

Looks like life is pretty rich for you guys right now. Awesome.

Heather said...

How fun! How does he come up with all that stuff???

Rebecca.Alburn said...

so snuggleable.
you take the best photos!


Blog Archive