Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Gifts

Lewis can be grumbly. Since things have to be done, he wants them done quickly. "hurry mom, get that wet diaper off of me, but don't linger about. Get to work, or I'm going to start grunting at you in disapproval." The grunting also ensues after too much cuddling and kissing. If he's tired he wants to be laid down. This amuses me greatly, but is also hard to stop cuddling him, even when he is tired and crying. It doesn't matter if he doesn't want kisses, he's getting them from his daddy and big brother and I constantly. He's going to have to get used to it. What a funny little personality already.
This is my other new gift. KC, I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! What else can I say? You treat me like a Queen!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

So sweet! I love how you can tell so much about a personality even as an infant!


Blog Archive