Saturday, April 5, 2008

Update


KC's mom spent the week with us. She was a super help as I'm getting adjusted to having an infant with my ever-so-rambunctious toddler. Colson goes a hundred miles an hour, talks nonstop, unless of course he's singing made-up songs, and plays so hard everyday. He is doing great as a big brother, loves to hold Lewis and sings to him when he's crying. I've only spend one entire day just by myself, but I think that we'll fall into a good routine in no time.

Lewis is such a sweet little guy and I can't wait to compare his personality with his older brother. It's going to be so much fun to explore with him his interests and countenance. He was a bit cranky for a couple days so I quit eating chocolate and drinking coffee. I'm guessing that had something to do with his crankiness because he's been much, much more content and relaxed. So I've hung up my coffee habit, but am enjoying an occasional alcoholic beverage nowadays. So it's a good trade. Lewis is a good sleeper, and I've been able to get 5 hr. stretches at night no problem. Praise God, Rumrey's are sleepers, all of us!

I also have to praise the work of the saints' hands from our Church. We've been so blessed and have had meals provided for us since Lewis was born. What a blessing this has been for me. I am so thankful, and well fed! I'm talking feasts prepared on our behalf every night! We are so thankful.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


Blog Archive