Friday, October 31, 2008

The life and times of a 7 month-er.

Lewis has got moves. This is a frequent maneuver of his, up on all fours like a bear. It's somewhat like a pilates move because he just gets into position and stays there for a bit before he comes back down and does his army crawling. It's a wonder he can lift his body at all, by the size of that noggin'. It's really cute. I was looking back at pictures of Colson when he was 7 months (Lewis turned 7 mo last week). I couldn't believe it when I saw him in the pictures standing and holding onto furniture. I thought to myself, "Surely, Lewis won't be doing that. Impossible." I eat my words.
The other night at dinner, Lewis attached himself to the back of KC's chair before he fell and hit his head on the ground. This is a taste of what I'm talking about:
Yes, here's the inevitable tumble. Some may call me cruel for taking a picture of him crying before I soothed him. What can I say? He's a second child. (at least I moved the chair onto the carpet because I knew the likeliness of a tumble was high. And although it looks like he may have, Colson didn't push him from inside the chair.)
Life is good again. It's so funny how dramatic little babies are. It's pretty cute.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


Blog Archive