Monday, December 8, 2008

A Quick Trip

I spent a fast weekend in Oregon. It was great, although short. But I wanted to share a couple pictures of the fam.

This is Solomon. Look at those baby blues. He and Lewis are only a couple weeks apart in age.
And this beauty is Mira. She's a doll. When I started taking pictures of her she was posing for me every which way and when we started laughing at her, she finally gave us this sweet smile.
Here they are, the cousins. Lewis is a bit out of focus, but you get the idea. Pretty sweet little guys.

Can't wait to see more of you all at Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for having to dash off like that when we were talking last week. I wasn't feeling all that great - just wanted to make sure I wasn't being rude!


Blog Archive