Friday, January 9, 2009

She's Crafty...

....well, not really. Just a Crafty wannabee.

Femininity

After numerous redos because I was accidentaly putting ugly holes here and there (it looked like it was moth-eaten already), oh, and I was almost done with it when Colson decided to pull out my knitting needle, undoing all that work! Which was ok because, once again, it could use a total makeover, and even though I finished it on my upteenth try, it still was quite wider on one end than the other. I was going to give it away, but I don't think it's gift-worthy. I need to hone my skills a bit more.

Anyway, here I am showing it off:

First Scarf...imperfectly, perfectly homemade.

2 comments:

christy said...

I tried to knit a scarf. About 30 minutes into it all I had was an uneven, holey, ugly thing. That is when I decided to try sewing. More instant results. ;)
Way to be domestic.

A Journey Through The Eyes of An Orphan said...

It's beautiful Ker. We have so much in common. It's crazy. We take pictures, knit...


Blog Archive