Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thanks to Tyler Florence: It's what's for dinner.

http://www.truveo.com/Fish-Chips-with-Homemade-Tarter-Sauce/id/3534096638

I have made this once before and it was a big hit. Yum! I'm excited. It's a welcome change from all the mexican food we've been eating lately.

*Confession: I don't make the tarter sauce myself. It's just easier to buy a bottle of it. Maybe if I tried homemade I'd be a changed woman? Any thoughts or experience of your own on the subject of homemade tarter sauce?

3 comments:

Jen Green said...

If you plan the evening meal early in the day and you need tartar sauce, make it then because homemade is best chilled. I make my homemade tartar with dill relish, mmmmm!

christy said...

Mmmmmm

KeriAnn said...

Jen, the dill relish in the sauce sounds great!


Blog Archive