Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

Caroline and I did her first photoshoot and boy did she make me work to get some of these shots of her. She's such a dear little thing and we are enjoying her so much. She is still pretty new but is such a content babe. There is nothing like a newborn! I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to post.

Caroline

Caroline

Caroline

Caroline

Today my heart is so full of thanksgiving for God's provisions, His goodness to us, this family he's placed us in. My cup runs over.

3 comments:

christy said...

Geeeez... talk about giving a girl baby fever! She is a beauty. I can see the rumrey in her... and you are a very talented photographer little miss. :)

I got so excited when I saw you had done a post because I was SO hoping to see pictures of your daughter.

And we painted our bedroom a wonderful, calming light blue. "Upward" by Sherwin Williams. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Abby said...

Loove. These. Pictures.

And you are giving me Oregon fever again.

J Yo said...

She is unbelievably beautiful...as are these pictures!! You're so talented.

Enjoy her!! Owen just turned 6 months and I can't believe how fast it went by... :)


Blog Archive