Tuesday, January 29, 2008

update in pics

The snow has not slowed down for us Northern Idahodians. Colson is enjoying the snowplow! This is the first winter for our Subaru. What a perfect car for winters like this. I don't quite remember there being this much snow last winter.
I love the snow! I think I love the spring more. (Maybe because Spring will also be bringing to us a very special package this year)! Spring always reminds me of new life; that's one reason I love it so much, but so does the snow: pure white, fresh, new every morning- kind of snow. It's beautiful. I'm still looking forward until Spring. I can't wait to get back on my bike. I'll be toting two this summer.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hi KeriAnn. It's Heidi. I am glad that I have your blog to check in on. We Lawson's need to stick together. You have a beautiful family. Congratulations on your upcoming new addition.


Blog Archive