Friday, June 6, 2008

Hit and Miss

No one told me that when your child no longer needs diapers things get worse before they get better. I thought that no diapers meant that "waste" would be designated in a nice and clean fashion in the toilet. This is a false notion in our home. This is an example of what I mean:


I'm reading in the living room when the almost-3 year old comes in and says, with his britches around his ankles, "I went poopoo in potty Mommy. I went pee on the floor."
Awesome.


I have also learned that potty training, for me, would be nearly impossible without Clorox Wipes. Little boys are messy and their aim is poor. I follow up every bathroom break with Clorox Wipes.

1 comment:

Rebecca.Alburn said...

Oh dear. :)
At least you have a convenient and quick solution for those missed targets!


Blog Archive