Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stickin' to his guns

Boots on the traintracks

The Little man likes sticks. What can I say? There is always running commentary too, when he's out adventuring with sticks.
---------------------------------------------------------
As you can see, there is no snow on the ground. Last year we were already digging ourselves out of it every which way. I'm thankful for this. I've come to a conclusion. I'd rather have a long season of rain than a long season of snow. I think the snow is beautiful and wonderful, but I'm about sick of it when March comes and the snow comes right along with it. So, I'll be glad for the snow, but I'm also glad it's holding off for a time.

All for now.

1 comment:

Sarah Officer said...

I think Colson needs to model for crew cuts (JCREW for kids). He is stinkin' adorable and has a wonderful outfit on in these pictures!!!


Blog Archive