Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Keeping up with Lewis

There is this thing going around. It's called project 365. The idea is to take a picture of yourself everyday for a year. It doesn't have to be of yourself, thank goodness, because that wouldn't happen. Some people ask random strangers if they can take their portrait. I would love to do this....but can you imagine me, with my boys, running around town everyday trying to find a random person who looks interesting to photograph? I'd be juggling. It wouldn't work. But it does sound fascinating. Then there are those that, of course, document a year of their child(ren). I would most likely do this. It's a fun way to get a year in the memory books and a great way to improve your photography skills. I'm convinced the best way to improve is to snap away, as much as your circumstances allow.

Seeing how I basically do this little project anyway, I thought it might be cool to start calling it something. Project 365 has a ring to it. We'll see. I definatly don't think it's worth pressuring myself over...

now that that rant is over with...

I thought you might be interested to know what Lewis is up to.

DSC_3696

He's so cute. He's been in the "teething business" as you can see, as of late. It's a good thing, because he's about to out-eat his brother. He's a better eater than Colson ever was. Somehow, it makes me, as a mom, feel like I'm doing something right. But I know that can't be true. It's also nice to not have to force things down his throat. Last night we had split pea soup. Lewis couldn't get enough. Colson was literally gagging his down. What a wicked mother I am, I wasn't about to conger up anything different for the boy; he's getting bigger. He needs something other than Pirates Booty. (If you've never tried Pirates Booty, I highly recommend it).
DSC_4102

Lewis is also doing his best to keep up with his brother. It makes a Mommy proud to watch these two.

Trying to Keep up

1 comment:

Kimberly Stone said...

Hey KeriAnn,
Beautiful photos -- I just love your artwork!! It seems that you just love being a mom and I would say that God has also gifted you artistically as a photographer.

It was good to hear from you on our blog! Yes, life is crazy for us, but God is alive and working and we are so thankful!

It is good to keep up with you on your blog.

God bless you, KeriAnn!
Kim


Blog Archive